Earthshine Learning Center strives to create an environment where your child feels comfortable and free to play and learn. As a Montessori school, we believe that children learn best through play and positive interaction with others. We provide hands-on learning activities and opportunities to develop appropriate social interactions – the keys to your child’s successful learning experience.
That being said, we have policies in place to ensure every child gets the best experience here at Earthshine Learning Center including:
Lunches & Snacks:
- Parents are responsible for providing their child with a simple but nutritious lunch.
- The lunch should include an ice pack in a ziplock baggie with any items that must be kept cold until served.
- The baggie and the outside of the lunchbox should be clearly labeled with your child’s name and the DATE.
- Candy and sweets are not permitted.
- Lunches are required to meet the Meal Patterns for Children in Child Care Programs as recommended by the USDA.
- Birthday snacks are allowed with the approval from your child’s teacher.
- Please never leave your child unattended in the car.
- Full day children may be dropped off beginning at 6:30am
- Half day drop off between 8:30am – 8:45am
- Full day children must be picked up by 6:30pm
- Half day children must be picked up by 2:30pm
- Late fees apply after 6:35pm
Closings & Holidays
- Earthshine will usually be closed on nationally recognized holidays. In the event of inclement weather, closings will be posted on WRAL, ABC11, and TV14.
For more information concerning our policies, or to tour our school facilities, please call Earthshine Learning Center at 910-484-3752.